Ear Surgery Patient Information
You will be given detailed information according to your exact requirement.
However this general overview will give you an idea of the basic process of engagement.
Outpatient appointment for assessment and diagnosis
- You will be seen and assessed by Mr John Hamilton
- You will be given information regarding the treatment options and Mr Hamilton will respect your informed decision concerning treatment
- If any surgery is recommended and you decide to proceed with surgical treatment, a convenient date will be booked for the operation to take place
Attendance for surgery
- You will be given details of what to bring and when to arrive for the operation
- The procedure will be carried out under general or local anaesthetic according to requirement
- You will be seen postoperatively by Mr Hamilton, who will assess your rate of recovery and decide when you are fit to return home
- A follow-up appointment will be arranged with Mr John Hamilton, to check that maximum recovery has taken place
Financial Information for Patients
Mr Hamilton offers fast and affordable access to the very best in private healthcare, whether you have private medical insurance or not. For those without insurance, it may cost less than you think. During a time of uncertainty or health problems, your focus should be on you and your family. However, the concerns of unknown costs, complications and the prospect of funding treatment can be a significant worry for many.
The service offered can provide a simple and straightforward solution by offering a fixed cost for your treatment, which is paid in full after the first appointment, and before surgery takes place.
The benefits include:
- Fixed cost
- Prompt and flexible access to appointments
- Private room with en-suite facilities and plenty of space to recuperate in pleasant, tranquil surroundings
- The highest clinical standards